Friday, July 6, 2007

This is what 39 days without a day off looks like at 5 am



I've been ground up! This work is crushing and mind numbing and especially when you've been working for the last 40 days straight. One of those days was only 2.25 hours but most averaged between 7 and 10 hours with 7 of those days being over 12 hours. Only the first week in june did I work a week under 60 hours (55) and every week after that I did more than 63 hours.


Ive been lucky to actually have a schedule where I got good hours lately but it was gruelling I would do my long day from whitehorse to dawson (12 hours) then a day in tombstone park (8 hrs) and then back whitehorse. This pace is aging me unnaturaly but the money is good, and I can relax a little bit now because im back onto a more easy pace now.


and its been alright so far ive seen some amazing wildlife including an effing wolverine!

Yeah it was a terrifying critter, and at one point I think it looked at me, and when it did it learned all my secrets! Luckily he didnt seem to care and continued gallopng down the tundra all evil likes.
E


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Giuseppe, this is the funniest thing I's read in a long time. So good I had to link to it from our blog. Oh, bravo!

And don't forget to keep your top knot on.